As I bask in the beauty of our time together I can feel the paradox of completion and new beginnings. Our 30 days have come to a close and a new adventure awaits.
Notice where you were when you began and tap into the shift of Being that has occurred. Awakening is available in every moment. You have only to choose the energy of your Boundless Being and open to the magic of this moment. You are already everything beautiful, brilliant and bold.
A real Master is not a teacher: a real Master is an awakener. His function is totally different from a teacher; his function is far more difficult. And only very few people can stay with a Master because to wake up after millions of lives is not an ordinary feat; it is a miracle. And to allow somebody to wake you up needs great trust, great surrender. Osho
I don't presume to be a Master, but I certainly aspire to be an awakener. It is my deepest joy and honor to have traveled thirty days with such an extraordinary tribe of adventurers. Your willingness to explore your edge, to open to “YES” and to connect profoundly has given rise to a more conscious community. Together we have seeded a vision into reality. Thank you for your seeing and your being. I know, that in your own unique way, each one of you is of the Awakening Tribe.
Thank you for your trust. Thank you for your presence. Thank you for the gift of YOU.
Are you mystified by the process of bringing your desire, your potential, into being? Whether it's your business or your body, sometimes there's a gap between where you are and where you want to be. Breaking down the vision into a plan is where most people stop short of success. The ‘what to do' and ‘how to do it' are the segments of the vision that get really confusing to articulate, especially when you haven't a clue!
Ultimately, you want to access your own level of mastery and trust in your own knowing. In the meantime, one of the most powerful ways that you can navigate the road to your own mastery is by modeling someone who is already masterful.
Here are some signposts you've tagged the right mentor for you:
1.Your energy opens up around them. You like who you become when you're around them. You're more willing to entertain new ideas and strategies. You are open to things you've previously resisted.
2. Their language is vibrant and sparks you up. When they speak you hear things in a different way. You understand and articulate at a new level. You access clarity and confidence in your communication.
3. You connect intellectually, emotionally and energetically. You respect their expertise and honor your connection. There is mutual respect, trust and friendship.
4. Inspired action is easily accessed. You live into potential and excellence easily.. You start taking action and getting results with minimal prodding. You do things you've never dared to do before.
5. You acquire unstoppable momentum. No sooner have you accomplished what you set out to do than you spiral up to the next level of brilliance. It's a tsunami swell of alignment and movement, that ripples you into extraordinary accomplishment and success.
6. Your mentor has surmounted the challenges and frustrations you're facing. They can relate deeply to your potential, as well as your problems. They've navigated the terrain you're on and can propel you into movement.
I would suggest that you find a mentor who is slightly ahead of you. Sometimes if the gap between you and your mentor is too huge it only further frustrates you and seals in uncertainty.
Who's gonna rock you? You'll know when you meet them. Your body will sing, your essence will rise and your potential will come alive!