Radical Awakening with Arjuna Ardagh
Arjuna Ardagh is an awakening coach, he is the author of 7 books, including the 2005 bestseller, “Translucent Revolution.” Arjuna is also the founder of the Living Essence Foundation, an organization which exists to celebrate and support the shifting global consciousness from separation to oneness.
Arjuna Ardagh talks about Radical awakening, which according to him is ‘essentially where we shift from being preoccupied with thoughts and feelings and shifting and changing experiences in our outer world. We shift from that to the recognition of who we are or what we are which is experiencing these things.’ His latest book, Leap Before you Look, offers 72 exercises on how to practice this shift.
He quotes Albert Einstein: You cannot solve any problem in the same state of consciousness in which it was created.
Wise advice for the world today as we face all of the challenges and crises stemming from systems that just frankly aren’t working for us anymore. In the midst of a fundamental breakdown there is tremendous potential for something new and powerful to be created.
Ardagh reflects, ‘It is a beautiful time to live’. He is seeing many, many people becoming more open to shifting focus away from all of the changing events around them to what is constant – the “I” underneath all the layers of thoughts and sensations and activities. In fact, it takes an upheaval or low point for many to be open to this kind of investigation- to have a desire for change in themselves in addition to external desires.
Some key points not to miss:
- The radical awakening positioned in today’s political context
- Learn how Ardagh’s method is distinct from traditional meditation
- Be the experience. Participate in a guided exercise led by Ardagh
- Beyond individual practice, how coaching may help facilitate this type of shift
- For coaches, suggestions on how to partner with corporate management – working directly with people that have the power to influence change.