All you need is love, right? Apparently so. In our interview with Dr Dean Shrock on The Science of Why Love Heals, we discovered many reasons why this perennial wisdom is true.
According to Dr. Shrock, at the deepest level, love is oneness. At the subatomic level, everything is connected. Underlying all of physical reality is an energy matrix of harmony and order. Love is an all pervasive energy that flows through everything. It is literally, your essence. At the height of experiencing love, is a sense of merging, a deep sense of empathy and compassion.
Once you are born, any experience of separation, instead of oneness – oneness being any virtuous behavior or thought – creates separation and interferes with the flow of the quantum field. Dr. Shrock says that, “Consciousness literally creates.” You can change your world by choosing to experience love.
Here are 5 practices to access the quantum field of love and reap the health benefits:
1. Have Fun. A practical way to access the quantum field is ‘having fun!”
2. Do What You Love. Finding what matters most usually boils down to what brings you peace of mind. When you're doing what you love you have the greatest piece of mind. This is the most loving thing you can do for yourself.
3. Boost Your Health with Love. The three most important factors in health, vitality and longevity are feeling listened to, cared for and supported.
4. Spend Time in Nature. Nature is probably the purest form of love. Simply being out and appreciating natural beauty, we'll experience love. Nature literally realigns the molecules of your body in a more harmonious manner, so that the body simply works better.
5. Notice More. When you feel crummy you may not want to think nice thoughts. You can, however, step into mindfulness and focus on what you feel. The act of noticing the moment transforms it. The perfect act of loving yourself is to allow yourself to feel whatever you're feeling.
When you experience love you are resonating with the essence of the universe and who you are. This quantum field flows freely and health is it's natural consequence. Difficult times can force you to go to the heaven within, you can access it and remind yourself who you are. You are source itself!
Dr. Dean Schrock is an expert in guided imagery, and served as Director of Mind-Body Medicine for a physician's management group of 40 cancer centers. Here he developed and researched a program which he taught to thousands of cancer patients and their families. His book, Doctor's Orders: Go Fishing details this program and the insights he gained while teaching it. We will be discusing his new book, Why Love Heals, and the truth of "all you need is love..." Receive your free Why Love Heals ecourse: www.heartfeltintent.com