7 Steps to Magnetize Your New Year Intentions
It's a pretty popular practice, among transformational types, to create an intention, instead of a resolution. If you're among the evolutionary oriented you may have already created a vision for 2010. If you haven't, now is a perfect time to explore . . .
If you've done this before (hmm, like every New Year's Day), you probably have already discovered it's not enough to visualize your intentions. It's not much different than resolutions then, is it? The ‘not so big secret' is that you must magnetize your intentions with action. True vision always leads to inner shifts and inner shifts lead to physical movement . . . action!
Getting the big vision won't take you there. It's not just about bringing peace to the planet, getting more clients, healing your body or starting your business. Those huge intentions need to get broken down into bite-sized chunks.
Create stepping stones to your vision and you'll be propelled into the next movement magnetically. Try this exploration to connect with this year's intention and create your map for manifestation:
1. Breathe, relax and expand. Feel your connection to your collective stream of brilliance and essence.
2. Superconnect to the potential and energy of 2010 and engage the palpable possibility. Feel this potential as a pulsating rhythm, notice it's movement, notice what's on offer.
3. Tap into the overarching movement for the year. It could be coming out of hiding, creating the scaffolding of your business, establishing partnerships, stepping into your leadership, etc. Check in and know what it is for you.
4. Identify the sub-movements, the specific pathways where possibility is clamoring for attention now. These are the places where the action, the to-do, will arise. You will get specific ideas when you drill down energetically into the specific streams. It might look like finding communities where you can connect and hang out or you might be called to lead a group and own your leadership.
5. Now tap into the deeper ‘why' of this movement. This is a superconnective piece, tap into the streams of being and resonant energies that will be served by this movement. There is a bigger reason why this wants to be right now, through you. It's not about you ‘personally,' and yet in your being IT, you expand the field and make it available to all, including you. Imbue the portal of possibility with the streaming of your inner vision.
6. Take a moment to follow the flow of your knowing and the consequent pulsating pathways for this year. Map out your intentions. It could be a mind-map, a sketch, a paragraph. Check in and see what your map looks like. If you write, you probably want to have some fun and use a pad and colored pencils/pens.
7. Don't stop at the visioning part, the next step is to put what you've captured into a time-line, it could be your calendar or your to do list. The idea is to step into the movement and allow that initial movement to ripple the remainder. Don't be rigid with this, allow it to shift, change and modify as you check in with it. In this way, you can dynamically create your vision and magnetize into being right now!
Bonus Step – Want to really amp this up and accelerate the manifestation of your vision? Tell others about it! Don't limit it to your close circle of friends, either. Shout it from the rooftops, come out of the closet! Form a small group of 3-6 participants and create a Visioning Team. Share and magnetize each other's visions. You'll notice that you will each get ideas about not only your own vision, but you will be able to add to each other's vision.
Intentions without action are a dream. You are the bridge between your intentions and reality. Bring magnetic action to your intentions and watch your dream come to life.