Ready to discover your inner bliss? Click here. Let’s get started.
My self care adventure began at age twelve when I started practicing yoga and pranayama from Indra Devi's book Yoga for Americans (which I still practice today at 61).
I went on to manage technology at a New York City law firm and co-own a World Gym Fitness Center. My curiosity to understand how to be my healthiest, and most evolved, self also led me to additional studies and opportunities:
- Certified Holistic Health Counselor at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition with Joshua Rosenthal in New York City
- Associate Raw Foods Chef with Mehmet Ak in Chicago
- The Last Satsang with Zen Master Dolano in India
- Fully Alive Community Coach at Coachville with Julia Stewart
- Director of Chapters and Study Groups at Coachville with Dave Buck
- Evolutionary Coach Certification with The Evolutionary Institute
An INFP on the Myer's Briggs, I discovered the power of aligned community to effect graceful change and became an outspoken advocate and community builder. To that end, I hosted 20+ Virtual Events and partnered with more than 200 conscious entrepreneurs. My entreprenurial spirit thrived and success was sweet.
No stranger to big shifts, in 2013 a house fire turned my world upside down and inside out. I applied my time tested self care tools to start over with ease and grace. Although these were turbulent times, I discovered anew that self care is sacred. It brings to light what matters most.
I am a published author and a two-time Amazon bestseller in the Trust Your Heart book series. I love to share insights and experiences on how to activate everyday balance, beauty and bliss.
Ready to put yourself front and center? Get Your Self Care Mastery Jumpstart! You'll discover the ‘secret' to self care, how to pinpoint where you're falling short and how to get started now.