Find Your Mastery Mentor
Are you mystified by the process of bringing your desire, your potential, into being? Whether it's your business or your body, sometimes there's a gap between where you are and where you want to be. Breaking down the vision into a plan is where most people stop short of success. The ‘what to do' and ‘how to do it' are the segments of the vision that get really confusing to articulate, especially when you haven't a clue!
Ultimately, you want to access your own level of mastery and trust in your own knowing. In the meantime, one of the most powerful ways that you can navigate the road to your own mastery is by modeling someone who is already masterful.
Here are some signposts you've tagged the right mentor for you:
1.Your energy opens up around them. You like who you become when you're around them. You're more willing to entertain new ideas and strategies. You are open to things you've previously resisted.
2. Their language is vibrant and sparks you up. When they speak you hear things in a different way. You understand and articulate at a new level. You access clarity and confidence in your communication.
3. You connect intellectually, emotionally and energetically. You respect their expertise and honor your connection. There is mutual respect, trust and friendship.
4. Inspired action is easily accessed. You live into potential and excellence easily.. You start taking action and getting results with minimal prodding. You do things you've never dared to do before.
5. You acquire unstoppable momentum. No sooner have you accomplished what you set out to do than you spiral up to the next level of brilliance. It's a tsunami swell of alignment and movement, that ripples you into extraordinary accomplishment and success.
6. Your mentor has surmounted the challenges and frustrations you're facing. They can relate deeply to your potential, as well as your problems. They've navigated the terrain you're on and can propel you into movement.
I would suggest that you find a mentor who is slightly ahead of you. Sometimes if the gap between you and your mentor is too huge it only further frustrates you and seals in uncertainty.
Who's gonna rock you? You'll know when you meet them. Your body will sing, your essence will rise and your potential will come alive!