What’s Your True Value?
If you're having trouble in your business, in your job, or in your relationships with the return on your energy investment you might want to explore where you stand with your true value. What shows up in how others perceive you and what you bring to the game is directly related to how ‘you' see yourself. This energy exchange is as palpable as your heartbeat.
Now I know it may be tempting to tap into a ‘stream of self esteem' but I'm inviting you to a more exciting adventure than that. Let's go beyond the banks of striving and pulse the power of your true value.[feature_box style=”2″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” alignment=”center”]
Boundless Being Exercise
- Take a deep breath.
- Breathe, Relax and Expand until you are as a big as earth, reaching the furthest reaches of the known galaxy. Feel the edge and allow yourself to expand into the unknown.
- Breathe, Relax and Expand inwardly. Feel a drop into the deliciousness of the infinite stillness of your inner landscape. Feel the fullness of your connection to your Boundless Being.
- Dive into the depths of your deep eternal inner. Feel your Essence seeping into every cell in your body, saturating the microcosmic infrastructure of you with what's True.
- Who appears? Notice the nuances of character, personality, values and gifts. Who is this Being that arises, like Venus from the frothy ocean, fully formed for play?
- Experience this wondrous being and then write down the dominant qualities and characteristics of this being.
- Include this in your daily practice until you are crystal clear and fully infused with the Essence of your Boundless Being.
Bring that being to your work, to your business, to your relationships! Notice how a new world materializes before your very eyes.
- You'll say things differently, the tone of your voice will shift, there will be words that will become ‘your words.' Words that open you, that excite you, that solidify what's true about you.
- You'll relate to people differently. You'll no longer see yourself at the effect of your boss, your spouse or your own self imposed business rules. Your expectations will be unleashed.
- You'll know unrepressed freedom. Your experiences will be fresh and dynamic. You'll feel open AND eager to take responsibility for the things you truly care for, the things that you're a steward for.
Accessing your true value re-engineers your body, re-orchestrates your world and forms the texture of a new you.